THE QUARANTINE CHALLENGE
that damn coronavirus got us down but not out! and in the words of diddy we simply "can't stop, won't stop."
that means If you are currently stuck in quarantine and desperately in need of something to battle this damn boredom with, then you need to flex what you got and enter the official #quarantinechallenge real quick!
what do you stand to win? A $100 Visa gift card courtesy of XVodka! all you have to do is:
1. Post your video to Instagram (make sure your profile is public so we can see the post!)
2. Follow and tag us @TheShowMeWhatYouGotShow
3. Hashtag the competition #QuarantineChallenge
4. Tag 2 friends
5. submit by March 31, 2020!
Get creative and have some fun! Share, repost, and tag your homies to give yourself a better chance at winning. tik tok videos are encouraged. Up to 3 submissions allowed.
once you've posted your challenge submission, we will repost your video on our Instagram page. The submission with the highest amount of likes wins. In the event of a tie, we will repost for voting between the tied submissions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE #QuarantineChallenge hosted by Show Me What You Got!
No purchase necessary. Purchase does not enhance YOUR chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
The Campaign hosted by Show Me What You Got! is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents around the world. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and shareholders of Show Me What You Got! (“Sponsor”), Sponsor’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies and their immediate families (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible.
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at approximately 12:00 AM ET on March 20, 2020, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on March 31, 2020.
3. How to Enter: a. Visit @TheShowMeWhatYouGotShow on Instagram and follow the instructions to enter. As part of the entry, you will be required to submit your entry for the “Quarantinechallenge” and submit a video. The answer video will constitute your “Entry.” When you enter, you are giving the Sponsor permission to repost your submission on our digital platforms for voting and promotion. b. Please make sure your Entry does not: (i) violate anyone’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademark rights; (ii) prominently feature any third-party trademarks or logos; (iii) contain any material that portrays the Sponsor or its services in a negative light; (iv) contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent contains profanity, nudity, sexual content; (v) hateful content of any kind; (vi) content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature; (vii) any offensive content; (viii) contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, (ix) contain material that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; (x) contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations; or promote any political agenda or party; or (xi) violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that, in its sole discretion, fails to meet these requirements. c. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Contest, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Selection of Grand Prize Winner: a. Videos will be posted on the @TheShowMeWhatYouGotShow Instagram between 12:00 AM PST on March 24, 2020, and 10 pm PM PST on April 1, 2020, and members of the public will be able to vote for their favorite video based on the Judging Criteria. Winner will be announced between April 2 - 5, 2020. b. Sponsor will announce rules for voting. In addition to those rules, you may not attempt to obtain votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, by: (i) circumventing (or encouraging others to circumvent) the vote limits; (ii) using any automated system to vote; or (iii) offering any inducements to others in exchange for votes. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any votes obtained through fraudulent or inappropriate means and to disqualify any Semi-Finalist who violates these Official Rules. c. One (1) winner will receive a prize of one (1) $100 Visa Gift Card sponsored by X Vodka. d. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. Rights to Entries and Images: a. You may be filmed and photographed during your participation in the Contest. Any such films and photographs shall collectively be referred to as the “Images.” b. By entering, you grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Entry and the Images as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you.
6. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) cancel or suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prizes according to the criteria set forth above from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment (with or without reference to the public votes). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you hereby release and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; (f) injury or damage to yourself and your property and/or (g) injury or damage you cause to other persons or property. You further agree to defend, indemnify, release, and hold the Released Parties harmless from any claims related to your participation including damage to other persons and property and from any claims that their use of your Entry (as contemplated in these Rules) violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
8. Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Manhattan, New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
9. Winner Information: Winners will be posted @TheShowMeWhatYouGotShow on Instagram.
10. Privacy: Information submitted as part of the Contest will be public.